Saturday 9 July 2011

IT'S DONE

 Yay !  Yippie ! The binding is finished.
I have basted the quilt today that is for the new baby that is due soon. Hopefully I can do some quilting on it tomorrow.
 I know it isn't Spring but the Jonquils are flowering.
So lovely.

This morning was very foggy and it took a while to clear.
DH and I weeded the Stawberries and some other veggie beds.
We are still getting Strawberries on the plants  (very weird )
DH hopes the weather will clear enough so he can get out the power tools to work on the glasshouse tomorrow. It looks like rain all the time.
And we had a nice shower of rain while I was out in my sewing room. The garden is enjoying it even if it is stopping us from doing things outside.

Tomorrow we are taking Zac and his friend to the skate park, while we go to the Poultry Show to have a look.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

You are too clever.

Simone Harding said...

You are amazing... love your work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...