Friday 29 July 2011

My Birthday Boy

 Our beautiful baby is 12 today.
This photo was taken in March 2011.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY
I took this photo tonight after I picked him up from his schools disco that they had tonight.
He had a great day. A sausage sizzle for lunch and party food at the disco.  ( I got out of it O.K didn't I )
He also got his very own laptop.
They are two very spoilt boys.
Grandma made him a cake today.


Our 4 chickens are now 3.
One didn't make it through the night.
We will put some more eggs in the incubator in a few weeks,.

Only 1 more sleep. ( I don't think that I will do much sleeping ) I will fall asleep on the train on the way home though.
Craft and Quilt Fair  here we come !!!

I have nearly made another purse. A small one. With beads sewn on to hold the clasp. It is very tedious. Only the bead sewing though . You will find the patterns  at   www.nicolemdesign.com.au .


The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...