Thursday 14 July 2011

Hexing Along

No. 33 finished.
Only 66 to go.
DH finished the bottom rows of glass on the glasshouse today. The sun came out to say hello after a good frost.
 After the bottom row of glass at the back is on,  only the roof of the planting area will be left to add glass.
The inside of the planting ares with the glass added. Then DH has the shelves to do.

Well I didn't get the quilt I am doing at work finished, too many people come in and interrupt me. But I will get a picture up when it is done.

I am looking forward to going to the show in Melbourne. I will be searching for reproductions that I can fussy cut for my hexagons. Mum and I are going on the 30th the day after Zachary's Birthday. It always falls when the boys birthdays are.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...