Friday 8 July 2011

Go Girls

 This is a bit of a close up of the next block that will be added to my flannel quilt that I am quilting as I go. It is nearly quilted. Just the angel on the right to do.
 Our lovely Violets out the front of Grandma's little house.
 DH made the garlic bread from scratch, while I made the Carbonara ( made with Carnation light 'n easy )
This morning we had our eye exams and the boys are ok so that is good. I have to get new lenses for my glasses as my left eye has changed a little bit. Oh well ,I'm not getting any younger and have had glasses since I was in my late teens.
I have sewn 3 more lengths of thread on the binding , only one corner to go and a side.
I haven't sewn any hexagons today as we spent most of the day in town.


The girls layed an even dozen today.

As you can see from our egg gathering basket.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

I am loving your angel quilt. That is going to be my next project. I am going to have to buy some backing for it first!

Go girls.... love the update, nothing beats farm fresh eggs.. can I put my order in for a yummy scrambled egg dish for breaky!

Go DH very good to read you are making yummy bread.

Can't wait to catch up again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...