Saturday 23 July 2011

Go Blues !

This is on my design wall.
I have sewn some of it together today and I will finish it tomorrow.
The very dark blue in the pieced blocks will be the border.
Tonight I have been sewing the binding of the baby quilt while watching the BLUES win against those red and blacks ( sorry Kylie ) What a good win though ( I really am sorry ) LOL.

 Look what we got out of one of our Strawberry patches.

This is half of a 3 litre milk container nearly full of snails ( the chickens did like them though )

Zac played footy today and they won. And Jacob spent most of the day down at the oval with his friends. The oval is only about 150 metres away from our house which is good.
Zachary's friend Shane is staying over here tonight. We always seem to have one friend or another stay quite often.
Only 2 days to Jacob's Birthday.

What a beautiful day !
It feels like Spring.
DH planted some things in our seed trays on his new shelves in the glasshouse.
Hopefully they will grow and we can plant them out and have early Tomatoes, cucumber, squash and zucchini.
And all of the glass is up.  DH has only to finish the rest of the shelves.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Kylie Lloyd said...

That's ok Michelle. I'm not so one sided that I don't care if my team wins or loses. Go Bombers next week.!!!!LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...