Friday 15 July 2011

No. 34

 No. 34 has been started.

 This is the pattern I am doing at work. It's by Cheryl Phillips.
Most of it is strip pieced , then using the templates provided cut out the pieces. It has 10 wedges.
The boss picked out the fabrics ( Jinny Beyer ) The border print isn't showing up to well though. I will do a close up next week.
I have done the spinning star in the middle ( the border fabric didn't have to match like in the picture on the pattern ) now how lazy is that. No that isn't true I liked the spinning better.


The sun did shine again today but the wind is so cold. I don't think it got above 13 degrees today.

DH did some work on the glasshouse but I got home to late to see anything. ( it was dark ) DH is going to Bendigo  tomorrow  to keep his brother company on the drive. He is picking up a horse that they have bought for their daughter Brooke. Her Birthday is in 5 days so she will be 11 and she and Zac will be 11 together for 9 days until his birthday. And in between that Jacob will be 14. ( and no there wasn't any party or event 9 months before )
I am going to try to quilt the little baby quilt tomorrow.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...