Monday 4 July 2011

Slow Progress

The progress of No. 29.
I will finish it tomorrow.

I am swapping Tuesday and Wednesday working days this week for Thursday and Friday next week, as Sue will be having her small Grandchildren coming for a visit.
So no work until Monday.
New flannel came in today. Man colours ( olive green , reds , mustards , brown , black , purple and blues )
DH pulled down the avairy today before the rain started. We are using the tin to build some shelter in the duck pen we are going to build. So if weather permitting we will do some work on it tomorrow.

Zachary had a friend over and they had fun in the mud driving the buggy. I was told that they both flipped it over. I'm glad I was at work.
Jacob played the computer all day and gave himself a headache. Guess what he won't be doing tomorrow.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...