Tuesday 26 July 2011

Celebrating

 These were the tools of today.
I needed them to finish the purse.
 This is as far as I got yesterday.
 Now it has it's clasp. It was a little bit tricky. I don't think I put enough glue in the first side or the glue took to long to dry. My stitches show a little on the corners.
 The best bit was bashing it with the hammer.
It looks rather nice . I did fussy cut the outer purse fabric ( Art Gallery..... Dreaming In French ) and the lining is from the same range.

Some new flannels arrived at work yesterday . Pretty ones ( Winter Palace ) and some more  ( Winter Woolies ). They go with the other's Natalie.....


DH sent me this photo today when he had finished the shelving in the glasshouse. And he has nearly got the door ready as well.

We also have a new arrival ...... one baby chicken so far ( hope there are more ) fingers crossed.


Tonight we went out for tea to the club to celebrate Jacob's ,  Zachary's and Brooke's Birthday's.
 Brooke has already turned 11 last Wednesday, Zac is still 11 until Friday and Jacob was 14 yesterday.
So we had cousins , parents , grandparents , aunties and uncles for our anual Birthday Dinner.
My boys don't look anything alike. My baby is his dad allover and Jacob is like me.

I may get to sew tomorrow night who knows.

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the fabric you have used for your purse Michelle and what cute babies you have.

Simone Harding said...

Would be very interested to see the flannel. I should make a raggy quilt for daughters number two and three. Candice takes hers in the car! Quite large to wrap around her!

Michelle said...

Thanks Shirley,
The fabric is really nice it is as bold as I can go ! LOL and yes they aren't to bad are they ( but I am their Mother and have to say that though ) I do love them, even when they drive me demented.

Michelle said...

I will take a photo and send to you if you would like. Just text me as I didnt save your no.

nat said...

Thanks for the tip! I will have to come and have a sticky beak. The baby is too cute....... Haven't picked up a needle since our last gathering.......too busy. Happy birthday to the boys.
See you in a few weeks if not before.....

Michelle said...

I will tell the boys.
You might want to be quick for your sticky beak as they will all be cut up and gone for the show in Canberra in 2 weeks time.... see you soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...